Thank you for your interest in being part of Scotiabank Peru and we appreciate your application. We are looking for talented people who want to grow and achieve the goals of our organization. We wish you much success in this process!
Contributes to the overall success of the Investment Banking – M&A in Peru ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Support M&A team in the execution of deals and preparation of process materials (financial models, pitchbooks, info memos, process letters)
- Execute day-to-day activities related to live transactions, liaising withjunior bankers and clients
- Manage and coordiante transaction files such as: buyer logs, Q&A trackers and VDR materials
- Coach M&A interns in Peru, implementing a strong finance/M&A analytical and technical foundation
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Undergraduate in Business, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering
- Preferably +1 years of experience in business development, investment banking, or corporate banking
We offer a good working environment, benefits superior to those of the law, the opportunity to volunteer and / or Social Responsibility activities. Scotiabank is considered the best financial group to work in Peru and with an international presence.
We appreciate your interest, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
** Scotiabank is an inclusive company that respects diversity and does not discriminate **